MYSTERY SHOPPER QUESTIONS
Please call 1-800-800-2704
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions that are not covered below:
- When am I paid? How am I paid? How much will I be paid?
- Do I need to contact you to see if you have openings in my area?
- How often will I perform evaluations for NSS?
- How do I update my Shopper information?
- I tried logging in with my last name and shopper number, but I was rejected. What's wrong?
- I have a friend that is interested; I need to contact you?
- What type of mystery shopping services do you do?
- Are you a legitimate company?
- How do I get more information on mystery shopping?
- How do I know if there are any Mystery Shops in my area?
- Do I have to pay a fee to shop with National Shopping Service?
- Are all reports entered directly at National Shopping Service's website?
- Do I need to contact schedulers at National Shopping Service for shops?
- Will I be penalized if I decline a shop offered to me?
- How can I find out if other Mystery Shopping companies are legitimate.
A: Shopper checks are mailed out on the last day of the month following the month in which a given shop is performed (i.e., The check for a shop performed in April will mail on the last day of May, the check for a shop performed in June will mail on the last day of July, etc.
A: There are two ways to check if there are any open assignments in your area. You can search for open prospects using the prospects tool available in our shopper intranet or you can call us and one of our schedulers will be glad to schedule you for a shop available in your area.
A: That depends on where you are located. Many of our clients change locations monthly so we will most likely not have the pleasure of working with you on a regular basis.
A: Please go to http://www.nationalshoppingservice.com and login under the "Mystery Shopper Login" form provided on the homepage. From there, you can find out your shopper number and then login to change your information. If you are "rejected", be sure you are using the email address you used when you registered.
A: Try using the "I forgot my password" tool to retrieve your password. If this does not work, contact email@example.com and we will respond with assistance.
A: No, just direct them to http://www.nationalshoppingservice.com to register with us...and thank you for the referral!
A: We do a variety of integrity and customer service shops in all industries ranging from department stores and retail to convenience stores, banks, hotels, and airlines. We also perform a wide range of "special" audits and inspections that involve our nationwide researchers and take advantage of more formal and in-depth reporting skills.
A: NSS (National Shopping Service) has been providing Mystery Shopping Services since 1972. We have an excellent reputation that we constantly strive to maintain.
A: For more information
on mystery shopping check out our shopper
resources page or call us at 1-800-800-2704.
A: Open mystery shopping assignments are currently posted in our shopper intranet. You can search for open assignments using the prospects tool available in our shopper intranet or you can call us and one of our schedulers will be glad to schedule you for a shop available in your area. A scheduler for your area may also contact you via email or phone once something becomes available in your area. We are continuously growing and gaining new cities, in which shops will be available. Please be patient.
A: NO. We have never and will never make shoppers pay a fee in order to receive shops from our company. We cover all expenses incurred in locating, screening, training, and developing our Mystery Shoppers.
A: Most of our current shops are entered directly into our website.
A: You are always welcome to contact our staff to see if shops are available in your area. Generally, though, you will be contacted by a member of our staff once something becomes available in your area.
A: Definitely not. We would rather you decline a shop than accept the shop and not complete it. But, if you DO accept and shop and do NOT complete it, depending on the circumstances, you will not be able to shop again for our company.